Monday, August 24, 2009

Personal Antivirus - software problem!!!!

"this morning when i was on the internet and thing popped up saying i had a virus and that if i was to continue what i was doing the virus could spread so i clicked on 'save ' and then 'run', it is a program called 'personal anitvirus' or 'personalAV' it now says i need to buy the product before i can remove these viruses. I don't want to buy it and now it stops me from going on facebook, youtube and sites like that, it seems to not let me uninstall it as when i click on it nothing happens, then when attempting to use 'add or remove programs' on control panel it doesn't appear, the advice on how to uninstall it on the thing which the personal AV says doesn't work either, does anyone know what i can do?"

well, i do have been in this situation....
what is PersonalAV?
Personal Antivirus or PersonalAv is actually a rogue (fake) anti-malware application.
This "antivirus" is actually a scam.

well, it happened 2 me few days ago....
i was surfing through internet when something pop up's saying that my laptop had been infected by lots of virus. i was very 'gelabah nak mampus' at that time....
then suddenly the 'Windows' (ye2 la 2...) recommended me to download this PersonalAV...
i love my laptop 4 sure and i've downloaded the 'antivirus'...kire kes tertipu la ni...
once i downloaded it,it started 2 scan my laptop n OMG,there was lots of viruses in my laptop...
sandiwara je sbnrnya antivirus ni....it created many viruses just to make us afraid and then buy their product...
we can't uninstall it...

now my laptop is free from that PersonalAV....
if you are having the same problem as mine,just do this easy step...

1.Open My computer, choose Disk C;
2.Find C:\Program Files\Common Files\Uninstall\PAV\Uninstall.lnk
3.Run the Uninstall file.
4.Reboot your computer.

just wait for 3 seconds and everything will back 2 normal....
renung2kan n slmt beramal!!!!
Thank You For Reading Dear Viewers...Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments And Like..Much Love... -Y@NiE-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...