Saturday, January 25, 2014

Be Strong...

Assalamualaikum...
I bet every single person in this world had experienced a difficult days to go through... The day that we need to face our biggest fear or making a decision neither to stay nor to lose...
I've made the decision to leave..not one, but mostly everytime when I know about it... I rather choose to live in peace even my hands are empty... And I know, he won't let me go for sure... But, I'm afraid of being hurt and losing.. So it 's better for me to leave than being left behind...
But today, everythings have changed... The day that I determined to stop was the day that changed my fate... Now, we are happily engaged and Apis has changed drastically to be a very responsible fiance and really take care of me...
Despite the heavy rain, there's always a beautiful rainbow waiting for you... So don't lose hope and be strong... ALLAH knows what best for us... Thank you ALLAH for everything... ALHAMDULILLAH...



Thank You For Reading Dear Viewers...Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments And Like..Much Love... -Y@NiE-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...